Choose your WordPress theme in 8 steps
Over 2500 themes available for free via the WordPress library and thousands of premium themes can be purchased easily on the Web. To limit the options, it is best to think about the features you need for your web project.
Here are our top tips to find the WordPress theme for your project:
1. Purpose of the project - the most important question is what you want to make your website a blog, a business website, personal, an online store?
2. Functions - Once your clearly defined project, consider the functions of the theme you want to emphasize: the number of page templates, widgets areas of posts formats, custom headers, backgrounds..
3. Design & Layout - The theme you choose should be optimized for viewing your website and be attractive to your visitors. Depending on themes, all colors are not available.
4. Site Navigation - The structure of your website should facilitate the navigation of your visitors and help them find what they are looking for.
5. Technical skills - Many themes have integrated configuration options for the most common settings. However, some themes require adjustments in the code and therefore very specific skills.
6. Compatibility with the browser - Choose a theme compatible with the major browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera).
7. Mobile version - It is essential that your website appears perfectly on smartphones and tablets. Your website needs to adapt to different sizes and screen resolutions.
8. Recent Update - Preferably choose a theme out or updated recently. Your theme will be compatible with the latest version of WordPress and ensure the safety and proper operation of your website.
Choose your WordPress theme in 8 steps Ù…Ø±Ø§Ø¬Ø¹Ø© Ù…Ù† Ù‚Ø¨Ù„ Steven Raiss ÙÙŠ 5:45 AM ØªØµÙ†ÙŠÙ: